The USS Abstergo or simply the Abstergo was a U.S Navy Man O' War Captained under Admiral Samuel Wilson of the U.S Navy and Templar Order. This served as Flagship for the American Knights Fleet in the early 19th Century.
The USS Abstergo was the second Ship Captained under Samuel Wilson and his first Ship as a Admiral. This ship was given to Samuel as a gift for a earning the rank Admiral in 1799. After acquiring the Abstergo and becoming a Admiral the Abstergo became the new Flag Ship for the American Knights Fleet.
War of 1812
- Samuel Wilson(Captain; 1799-1815)
- Liam "Monro" Cormac(1806-1809)
- Unnamed U.S Navy Templar Officer(First Mate; 1799-1815)
- Unnamed U.S Navy Templar sailors(1799-1815)
- The Templars would use the name Abstergo for a company founded in 1937 witch would be called Abstergo Industries advancing in the Modern Day.