The Assassin's Creed Expanded Universe (often abbreviated to ACEU) refers to all media outside of the main Assassin's Creed video-games created by Ubisoft. Though they are in the same canon as the main games, the main games are considered the primary canon, while all other media, including spin-off games, comics, books, and short stories, are considered "secondary canon".
As of right now, the ACEU consists primarily of short stories, with the first of what has been stated to be "several" spin-off games currently being developed. The game will be called Assassin's Creed: Kingdom, and will be set in Victorian England.
Media set in the ACEUEdit
- Assassin's Creed: The Return: Set after the events of Revelations, featuring Ezio's brief return to the Order as Mentor.
- Assassin's Creed: War in Europe: Set before, during, and after the events of Assassin's Creed: II, Brotherhood, and Revelations, going into more detail of the Templar's bid to take control of Europe.
- New World Order: Set during the present day, from 1900 onward, and is primarily told from the Templars' point of view, discussing how they've been guiding humanity since that time.
- Bound in Blood: Also set during the present day, from 1960 to the present, discussing the Assassins' activities during the period, and going into greater detail about the Purges. The Miles family is expanded upon, and Terry Jackson is introduced.
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodbound: Set as a prequel to Bound in Blood, it is set during World War II, with American soldier Thomas Miles, Desmond's grandfather, as the main character.
- Assassin's Creed: The Eternal War: An overarching collective detailing the events of the Assassin-Templar in between the time of Altair and Ezio, embellishing small details given in the main canon.
- Assassin's Creed: New Frontier: The continued adventures of Connor Kenway, AKA Ratonhnhaké:ton, following the Assassin's Creed III.
- Assassin's Creed: Legacy: The adventures of Darim Ibn-La'Ahad, the son of Altair, in continuing the legacy of the Assassins.
- Assassin's Creed: Civil War: Set before, during, and after the American Civil War.
The David Archer seriesEdit
A spin-off series set during Victorian England is currently in the works. So far, the main character will be known as "David Archer."
- Assassin's Creed: Kingdom
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED