January 5, 1782
October 19, 1879
"You seek trouble my friend. But you are no longer my friend anymore. Any last words Chogan?" - Dohosan before beheading his former friend Chogan.
Dohosan Hahtalekin Anawa (born: January 5, 1782) was a Native American Assassin and one of the allies of the Americans during the War of 1812. Dohosan was raised in the Cherokee tribe along with his adoptive brother turned enemy Chogan Blackwood. He later found out that his family and people come from the American's enemies allies, the Shawnee people. He was the biological son of Nanuk Anawa and Tamaya Stoneflower. Dohosan then left his tribe to venture the real world withouth the clan father and the clan mother knowing. He made it to places like Philadelphia, New Jersey, California, and Portland. He then was kidnapped and taken to the Brotherhood and trained with Assassin Luther Richardson, a Canadian immigrant who was one of the students of Connor Kenway. He was also the ancestor of Desmond Miles.
Dohosan was born on January 5, 1782 to Shawnee warrior Nanuk Anawa and Shawnee farmer Tamaya Stoneflower. When the Shawnee people saw the newborn baby, including the clan father and clan mother, British troops invaded their land. They hid their baby inside their house. When the troops killed many of Shawnees, Nanuk and Tamaya (whom survived the massacre), decided to give him away. They then enter the Cherokee lands and leave the baby at the entrance. Nanuk and Tamaya then hid in the bush. A man and his companions went out the entrance and saw the baby. The man picked Dohosan up and brought it inside and the Cherokee people saw the baby and then the man showed the clan father and mother. Then Nanuk went in saying that the baby used to be theirs. The man believed and so he wanted to bring Dohosan back to them, but Nanuk said: "The baby is yours now. We sold him to you're land because the british are normally invading our land. His name is Dohosan. Dohosan Hahtalekin Anawa.". The man said his name was Jolon Blackwood. Jolon's wife then came in and said that they will keep him as a child. Then their toddler child wanted to see. The toddler was Chogan Blackwood (Dohosan's closest adoptive brother turned arch-nemesis).
When Dohosan turned 20 years old on his birthday, a Cherokee man came in the village saying that he heard a shooting. Dohosan and other men tried investigating where the shooting came from. Then Dohosan found a dying woman holding her bleeding chest (the woman turned out to be his mother Tamaya), then Dohosan tried help her to carry her to safety but the woman said that death is better than being invaded by the British. Then she said to Dohosan that she will be at his side. She later died immediately. Then Dohosan was confused. He went back to the village carrying the woman to show where the shooting came from. He dropped the body and then Dohosan asked his father if he was his real father. Then he said yes and asked why. Then Dohosan looked down and Chogan asked if Dohosan was okay. Then Dohosan ran out and escaped the village when the clan mother and father were not there. Dohosan later made it to Philadelphia. He looked at Philadelphia's finest areas, then he was hit at the back of his head with a pipe.
Dohosan then woke up tied to a chair and realized he was kidnapped. He then saw two men wearing hoods with hidden blades. Then they took off their hoods and said "Welcome to the Brotherhood". Then Dohosan said what brotherhood. They explained what the brotherhood is and it's history. Then one of them introduced himself to Dohosan as Luther Richardson, a Canadian immigrant who was trained by English/Mohawk Assassin Connor Kenway. Dohosan then got it at that point. Then he trained with Luther. After 9 months of training, Dohosan was then intiated into the Brotherhood and was given his robes and hidden blades.
- Hidden Blades
- Bow and Arrow
- Assassin Outfit: Brown Robes, a beige-white hoodie cloth, a native necklace, brown top, brown cloth, black pants, light brown native boots, brown leather strap, moose pelt bracelets, two cougar pelt straps, a wolf pelt cape, a brown bag, and yellow, green, red and black war paint.
- Tribal Assassin Outfit: Native robes, brown top, brown cloth, brown native pants, light brown native boots, a bear face hoodie cloth, a native necklace, and moose pelt bracelets along with yellow, green, red and black war paint.
- Tribal Outfit: Brown top, brown cloth, brown native pants, light brown native boots, native necklace and moose pelt bracelets.
- Hunter Outfit: Wolf pelt vest, brown top, brown cloth, brown native pants, light brown native boots, native necklace and moose pelt bracelets.
- Warrior Outfit: Wolf pelt vest, brown cloth, light brown native boots, native necklace, moose pelt bracelets with yellow, green, red and black war paint.
- Civilian Outfit: Light blue buttoned shirt, black pants, brown boots, native necklace, moose pelt bracelets and a white vest.
- Trial Outfit: A bloody dirty light blue buttoned shirt, black pants and brown boots with messy hair and a beaten face.
- Elder Outfit: Native robes, brown top, brown cloth, red feather, black feather, gray feather, brown native pants, light brown native boots, moose pelt bracelets and a native necklace.