|Geoffrey François de Bullion|
With his siblings and parents dead in 1790 and his younger sister out of France, Geoffrey inherited the income of the Bullion-family – this included the estate in Paris, the Luxembourg Palace. Because of his location, he became the key-financier of the Luxembourg fighters, and became the lover of Madeleine de Gambais.
After surviving two assassinations while serving the Order, Geoffrey left them for the Assassins.
He is the direct ancestor of the Assassin Madeleine François.
Early life Edit
The Revolution Edit
Life as an Assassin Edit
The Napoleonic Wars Edit
Later life and death Edit
- Geoffrey come from a Norman French form of a Germanic name. The second element is Germanic frid "peace", but the first element may be either gawia"territory", walha "foreign" or gisil "hostage". It is possible that two or more names merged into a single form. In the later Middle Ages Geoffrey was further confused with the distinct name Godfrey.
- François comes from the English form of Francis, the Late Latin name Franciscus which meant "Frenchman", ultimately from the Germanic tribe of the Franks, who were named for a type of spear that they used.
- Geoffrey is the only Templar that are being attacked by Assassins twice and survive.
- The first is when he being shoved out of a window by an Assassin
- The second time when he are being stabbed at the Luxembourg Palace for information
- Geoffrey felt the Templars did not protect him enough, and therefore chose to join the Assassins' ranks, providing the latter with sensitive information on the Templar Order.