This article is about the Animi Avatar. You may be looking for the Assassin La MortLouis la Mort (harvested from Louis la Mort) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Entertainment in their game Assassin's Creed: Changes. His specialty weapons were the dual pistols
|Louis la Mort (Multiplayer character)|
Louis la Mort during the French Revolution
4 June 1814, Elba
Character Background Edit
Louis la Mort was a French-Portuguese pirate/mercenary who traveled to France for a high paying job, which resulted in him being noticed by the Assassins after killing his target, who was a Templar. The Assassins sought him out and after hearing what they had to say, Louis decided to join them due to the fact that he wanted a job that had more of a justice theme to it.
Unique Moves Edit
These are the moves the la Mort performs when being used by the player.
(Low profile, Front)
The Louis la Mort walks up to his victims and gives them a push, to stunned to react the victim looks down the barrel of one of la Mort's pistols as he fires, killing the victim.
(Low profile, Back)
The la Mort walks up behind his victim, puts one of his pistols to their spine and fires. The victim falls to the ground, to late to do anything as the la Mort shoots them in the head with his second pistol.
(High Profile, Front)
la Mort charges to his victim and hits his victim with the butt end of his pistol, breaking their jaw. Louis la Mort then ends their life with a bullet to their head.
(High Profile, Back)
Louis la Mort runs to his victim and immediately kicks them in the behind of their knee, stunning them. la Mort then takes both of his pistols and shoots the victim in the back with both of the pistols, leaving the victim to die.
- "I will shoot you up!"
- "Perhaps you'll best my marksman skills one day!"
- "You'll quiver in fear when you hear my name!"
- "Time for death!"
Along with his armory of dual pistols, Louis la Mort did also carried three other weapons. On a given level of prestige, more decorated weapons are to be unlocked.
Normal weapons Edit
- Executioner: unlocked at level 35
- Portuguese épée: unlocked at level 45
- Close-up: unlocked at level 55
Prestige weapons Edit
- "Barber-knife": unlocked at prestige 2, level 25
- Slicing scimitar: unlocked at prestige 2, level 40
- French blade: unlocked at prestige 3, level 10
- La Mort: unlocked at level 0
- Pirate: unlocked at level 13
- Frenchman: unlocked at prestige 1, level 5
- Admiral of Black Death: unlocked at prestige 3, level 33